Get to Know Our Support Staff
- La Nita Fisher is the bookkeeper here at Johnson, Ratliff, & Waide. She teamed up and became Joel Johnson's secretary in January 1997.
- Sarah English joined the firm in June 2015. She is Joel Johnson's paralegal and also works in our Collections Department
- Paula Harrison joined the firm in May 2015. She is Mike Ratliff's paralegal.
- Brittany Richards joined the firm in August 2017. She is Daniel Waide's paralegal.
- Sara Royce joined the firm in June 2017. She is the receptionist for Johnson, Ratliff & Waide.
"Extremely confident with a case being in their hands."
These attorneys are very easy to work with, very professional, and know what they are doing. I would feel extremely confident with a case being in their hands!- AH
Our firm is committed to helping you navigate a variety of legal matters across multiple practice areas.
Since its opening in 2000, our firm has successfully helped thousands of clients get the justice they deserve.
Our firm has recovered millions of dollars for victims of injury throughout the state of Mississippi.
With over 60 years of combined experience, we know how to fight for the results you need.